Result of IGNOU is announced. And, you can check your grade cards on the official website here -> www.ignou.ac.in. If you’ve completed your six or more months studying at Indira Gandhi National Open University, you must have understood the importance of IGNOU Percentage Calculator or IGNOU Marks Calculator till now.?
And, if yes. Now you must be looking out for ONE SINGLE Online Grade Card Calculator that is –
- 100% working (24/7) & should not show any server down kind of problem.
- Totally free of cost.
- Able to show the calculated percentage of marks for almost all the courses listed below.
But, the good news is – Not 1, Not 2, we have total Five Best Tools available on this page. And, indeed, without showing any server problem they’re gonna calculate your percentages and marks free of cost in a single eye blink.
But, before switching over to list of those Percentage Calculators of Indira Gandhi National Open University, lets first dive into three most asked questions regarding “Calculation of Marks in IGNOU.” And also, their best possible answers. ✍
Question#1: How do we calculate the percentage by grade card of IGNOU where it contains practical marks together with theory and assignment marks?
Answer#1: As an answer to this one, every expert would advise you to check out tools available on the internet. Specifically, if you’re asking for BCA or MCA.
Question#2: How is percentage calculated in IGNOU BA, MPS, BCA, MCA & Other Courses (Including the assignment marks)?
Answer#2: Along with the rule of passing marks in IGNOU, there is also a rule for assigning the marks/ percentage/ grades in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
In IGNOU, Assignment carries 30% weightage and term end examination carries 70% weightage.
Eg: if you have scored 80 marks in assignment and 70 marks in term-end theory paper, your marks in that particular paper will be –
30% of assignment which is 30% of 80=24
70% of theory paper which is 70% of 70=49
so the total mark in the paper will be = 49+24=73.
Calculate marks of all paper like this. add them and compute your total percentage of 1200 marks.
Quick#Tip: Facing any problem? Don’t worry, a step by step guide is provided just below the list of calculators below.
Question#3: What are the best tools to check IGNOU Percentage Calculator Online with enrollment number so that no manual effort is required?
Answer#3: The list of all five tools designed by many IGNOU students & another university IT & CS graduates is determined below. Have patience & keep reading. You’ll love it.
IGNOU Percentage Calculator: Online Marks Calculator for BCA, MCA
List of courses in IGNOU for which marks or percentage can be calculated using online tools –
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MPS (Master of Professional Studies)
- BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- BDP (Bachelors Degree Program)
- MA (Master of Art)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BPP (Bachelor Preparatory Programme)
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DPE (Director of Physical Education)
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
- MEG (Master of Arts In English)
- BCA Revised
- MCA Revised
But (something important),
You can see that in the list above, MBA course is also mentioned. But before that having knowledge of “How the percentage of marks are Calculated in IGNOU MBA?” is equally important. Thus, next 150 words are for Management & Business aspirants only. Others can directly just to list of best IGNOU percentage calculators.
|Letter Grade||Percentage Equivalent||Qualitative Level|
|A||80% and above||Excellent|
|B||60% to 79.9%||Very Good|
|C||50% to 59.9%||Good|
|D||40% to 49.9%||Satisfactory|
For completion of MBA Course, Programme in IGNOU, besides, IGNOU Percentage Calculator these three are the most basic minimum requirements.
- “C” should be an overall grade.
- Minimum ‘D’ Grade in Term End Examination [June TEE and December TEE] in each course.
- Minimum ‘D’ Grade in Continuous Evaluation in each course.
While for other Schemes of Study in Management Programme suggests –
- MBA: Should successfully complete all 21 courses and Project (MS 100).
- To qualify for PGSDM: Should successfully be completed PGDIM and all 05 courses from the area of specialization.
- To qualify for PGDIM: Should successfully be completed all courses from MS 01 to MS 11.
- To qualify for DIM: Should successfully complete courses of MS 01, MS 02, MS 03 and any of two from MS 04, MS 05, MS 06, MS 07.
Best 5 Marks & Percentage Calculator Tools for IGNOU students in 2018 (& Beyond)
But before publishing that list of tools, Team myIGNOUguide here disclaims that –
- The tools published below are not placed rank wise. Rather, we’ve put them randomly. Thus, there is NOTHING like – tool on 1st position is best, and that on last on is average.
- None of these tools is owned by www.myIGNOUguide.com. But are just a few of the best Percentage Calculators of IGNOU available online.
- It’s not guaranteed, that these tools will show you calculated marks for all the courses mentioned above. While few of these shows you only for two courses. And, many can calculate for five or more, depending works of owner and manager of the tool.
#1 – www.myignou.com
#2 – www.myignou.in
#3 – www.ignousite.blogspot.in
#4 – www.ignoupc.blogspot.in
#5 – www.ignoucalculator.com
Are you also facing a doubt like – there could be a technical glitch in the tools?
Right, that’s why we’ve provided the manual way of calculating IGNOU Marks and Percentages Online. Read out this step by step guide below.
How to check or calculate Marks & Percentages of IGNOU TEE (JUNE & DEC) offline or manually by hand?
Calculating your percentage is very simple and easy with the help of a small pocket calculator on your table. Now the simple steps are available for you to calculate your marks without any trouble and IGNOU Percentage Calculator.
- For 1 subject, the total mark is 100.
- The 100 marks will be separated as 30% for assignments and 70% given for written exam or theory papers.
- Let’s take an example of the subject named “A.”
- In your assignments, the total mark is given as 100
- Suppose you got 70 marks in your assignment that is awarded by your IGNOU Regional Centre or Study Centre.
- So 30% of 70 marks is 21 marks.
- Then in your written exam, you got 70 marks out of 100 in subject named “A.”
- Now the 70% of 70 marks is 49 so while calculating your marks you got 21+49 = 70 marks out of 100 in subject A.
- Calculate in the similar way marks for other subjects
- And then calculate % as marks you have got with the total marks of 100.
IGNOU Percentage Calculator 2018 – ignou.ac.in Marks Calculator MPS
The IGNOU provide many courses throughout this world in various departments to the students. And it offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as
- online programmes
- doctoral degree,
- Masters degree in all the departments of arts and science, engineering, business administrations and much more.
- And it also offers diploma courses,
- PG and advance certificate,
- Bachelor’s degree,
- PG and advance diploma course,
- certificate course,
- non-credit programs,
- Appreciation programs and much more.
There is a little difference only available while the candidates calculating their percentage with the help of a calculator and in IGNOU Scorecard. The candidates were not able to know about the grade when they calculating the percentage via calculator but they know about their grades with the help of IGNOU scorecard. Please ask any question regarding IGNOU Percentage Calculator 2018 – ignou.ac.in Marks Calculator MPS.
- Contact of IGNOU for Calculator Related Queries
- How to Get IGNOU Marksheet in 2018?
- Check Your Assignment Status Right Now**
- Get Rs. 50,000 IGNOU Scholarship Today***
Number bhai 2167 hai total BCA Mai percentage kitni hai btao
I have got overall grade 4.07 in dpe. What will be total obtained marks and percentage
I am a MBA student,
one subject assignment grade is A and Term end grade is D what will be the overall grade for the subject
another subject assignment grade is B and Term end grade is C what will be the overall grade for the subject
another subject assignment grade is C and Term end grade is C what will be the overall grade for the subject
I got grade E in RDD006 and its showing notcompleted, what will we do?
what was the full marks of DPE in IGNOU in 2010
Confused i get 35 out of 100 term end master of commerce
Its fail or pass.
Fail bro. You need score 40% out of 100 in masters to complete the course, however it is 35% in case of bachelor degree.
My percentage is 81 in ignou b.ed 2016
So what are my total marks and out of what ?? Please answer me soon
Dear sir we get in 71% in ignou b.ed exam . and grade point 4.15 i want to know total marks and marks obtain
Condition for qualifying examination =
35% Aggregate Marks In All The Two Papers Taken Together.
paper 1 = 56 Mark’s out off 100,
paper 2= 54 Mark’s out off 200.
Question – can I qualify?
In assignment there is given only 32marks why but in three parts it showing in result…
MEd. IGNOU 4.28/B/74.00%(First) want to know total marks and marks obtain
Dear IGNOU Team
I am a student of MAEDU.We get grades in the marksheets. How can we get to know about the exact marks we get.The method mentioned to calculate the percentage is given but that can be calculated if we know our marks.Please help us out with the way to know the exact marks.
MLIS ke final marksheet me dissertation marks kya baki papers ke sath add karne ke baad hi total percentage nikala jata hai? Ya fir dissertation marks final percentage calculation k liye add nahi hota hai?
Can I fill the B.Ed form in my final year exams in June
Yes you can, but there is a condition that you must get pass in the final year.
final ignou marksheet me 59.75 % ko kya 60 % round kr k diya ja skta hai?
Generally, decimal points hi likhe jaate hain. yaani ki agar 59.75% hai to vo hi likha jayega.
MEd. IGNOU 4.28/B/74.00%(First) kitnay marks may say kitnay obtained hai
My MGP 04 result still pending what is the reason??? I ‘ve submitted my assignments and cleared my exams too…..when will I get my result?? I need to know my marks as soon as possible please
Waht Is Grade E in trs.B.ed exam 2018 i mean pass r fail
It goes like this –
Letter Grade Point Grade Range Qualitative Level
B=3.50 to 4.49=Very Good
C=2.50 to 3.49=Good
D=1.50 to 2.49=Satisfactory
sir mere b.ed m 64.02% h and cgpa 3.80 h to mere total marks aur optain karke kitne h
In med overall point 4.46what percentage
What is the process to calculate project marks in bca
Calculations nahi ho raha mera ba ka results
What are the exact problems you’re facing? Do let us know Lakhpat.
HOW TO CALCULATE “PROJECT MARKS’? ITS WEIGHT-AGE IS 70%OR 30%.. ?
Grades are given in exams how can we change it into percentage.please guide
It can simply be changed into a percentage using the tools given above. So please go through them.
Is?grade F pass r fail r reapear in b.ed trs exam dec 2018
F is failed.
There is a range of every grade.How do i know the exact marks.Suppose if i get B Garde in assignment and B grade in Theory exam.How will i come to know my exact marks in that paper.
Kya hum72%marks se NDA ka exam clear kar shkte hai
han bilkul clear kar skte ho. NDA yaani National Defence Academy mein bs 50% marks ki hi demand hoti h.