Latest News: IGNOU June 2020 TEE Exam Form Filling Last Date without Late Fees has been extended to 15th July 2020. Complete Notice Read Here on IGNOU HomePage. For June 2020 Term End Examination, Exam Form Fillup last date has been again extended by Indira Gandhi National Open University. The reason behind this extension is – website on 30th June 2020 and a day before that was not working properly. Following which, many students were unable to fill the form on time. Although most probably, examinations of Indira Gandhi National Open University are going to be cancelled. Yet, in the case in future exams appear to happen, the exam centre will be allotted on first come first basis. In case the sitting at the centre has exhausted you may please select the alternate centre. Total 75+ days will be given to fill up the correct details in the form. Right now, the website shows – Online Submission Of Examination Form for June 2020 TEE while on www.IGNOU.guru learn more about [FILL HERE] IGNOU Exam Form June 2020 Last Date, Status.
IGNOU Exam Form New Last Date – 15 July 2020 (नोटिस)
Stay in touch with www.IGNOU.guru website for minute-to-minute news.
But, before filling up the forms,
MUST-READ these 10 most important points –
1. You can only apply in those courses, for which you’re eligible. Otherwise, your form will be cancelled. To check your eligibility, enter 9 digit enrollment number and programme code – right here.
2. Candidates will only be allowed to take June 2020 Term End Examinations for those subjects, Assignments of which will be submitted on time. You can download assignments from here. If Assignments not submitted before the last date, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards will not be uploaded for such candidates.
3. All those candidates whose results are not yet uploaded. Such students are advised to wait for their December 2019 Term End Exam Results on www.ignou.ac.in. They should fill the December 2019 Term End Exam form only after the outcomes are announced. Though, they must fill the form before the last date i.e. 5th October 2019.
4. In case you are eligible to appear in a course in June-2020 but the course is not available in the link that is given in the first point, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301.
5. With any payment mode – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, the examination fee is Rs. 150 per course theory and Rs. 150 per course practical. Exam form fees once paid will NOT BE REFUNDED in any circumstances. Take care. The fee can only be refunded in case of technical issue. Refund will be made in the same account through which payment was done.
6. Earlier, no change is exam centre was allowed. But, from June 2020 TEE onwards, from 1st May 2020 to 5th May 2020, if needed, students may change their IGNOU Examination Centres. On the Exam Form page, you’ll have to enter your Exam Centre Code. By selecting regional or by Entering City/ State Name’s first 3 characters (at least), you may check your Examination Centre Code on https://exam.ignou.ac.in/SelectExamList.asp
7. Once you’ve successfully filled the form, there will be a CONTROL NUMBER on your screen. You must note that Control Number because only with the help of it, you will be able to check your Exam Form Status 72 hours later.
8. You will be able to check your Status almost 72 hours after filling up the Exam Forms. Regarding unfair means (UFM Case), the previous rule was, Result of only that subject is not declared in which student was caught cheating. But, from June 2020 Term End Examination onwards, a new rule is introduced. If an IGNOU student is found cheating in the examination hall, then all his course/subject Results will be put on hold. Their remarks will show as UFM Case. And, the student will be handed over to the police.
9. In general, IGNOU students are allowed to take the Exam Centre of their choice in the whole nation. It is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. For all those candidates who’d fill Exam Form with late fee of Rs. 1000/- from 1st May 2020 to 20th May 2020, the option of Choosing Exam Centre will be ended. Thus, at their regional centre only, Exam Centre will be allotted.
10. Admit Card or Hall Tickets for June 2020 TEE will be uploaded on this page almost 10 days prior to the beginning of Term End Examinations. Now, on this page – https://exam.ignou.ac.in, please fill your online form before the last date.
Besides, the candidates have to check the status regarding examination form and do the modification accordingly.
Hence, the editing takes place in giving the right approach for choosing the desired editing option forever.
Frequently Asked Questions – Exam Form | Fees Payment IGNOU 2018
Where to check exam status?
The candidates have to check the IGNOU Exam Form status by their cathedral website (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test).
However, this makes you check the available date for gathering status online.
How much does fee payment starts?
Each and every candidate must pay examination fees which are available by officials (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test).
Besides, it takes you to check the possible fee structure for everyone to undertake it and check.
Must Read to know IGNOU Exam Fees Per Subject: IGNOU Fees 2020 Structure, Payment, Refund Form & Status
Indira Gandhi National Open University Examination is conducting IGNOU B.Ed Admission at the Month of December, and candidates allow you to check information quickly.
However, this examination updates are available on the official board (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test) and check it accordingly.
If you’re holding any questions regarding IGNOU Exam Form New Last Date – 15 July 2020 (नोटिस), please let us know in the comment box below.