Latest Update (IGNOU Exam Form Filling New Last Date WITHOUT LATE FINE is 20th October 2019): – IGNOU Exam Form December 2019 is RELEASED. WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! – Good News for you that on 11 September 2019 (10:30 AM), Date Sheet for IGNOU December 2019 Term End Exam is also declared in PDF and can be checked here – www.ignou.ac.in. With ZERO Late Fees, Submission dates are – 5th September 2019 – 20th October 2019. With late fee of Rs. 500, Submission dates are 21st October 2019 to 31st October 2019. With late fee of Rs. 1000, Submission dates are 1st November to 05th November 2019.
Stay in touch with www.IGNOU.guru website for minute-to-minute news. ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! – Big Change in IGNOU from Dec. 2019 TEE onwards – The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and B.Com and next for the students of B.Sc. and rest of the programmes. On 30 December 2019, FST (B.A & B.Com) TEE will be held. On 7th December 2019, FST (B.Sc and Other programmes) TEE Will Be Held. Similarly, On 9th December 2019, BSHF101 (B.A. and B.Com) TEE will be held. And, on 18th December 2019 BSHF101 (B.Sc & Other Programmes) TEE will be held. IGNOU Exam Forms CAN NOW BE FILLED ONLINE ON THIS PAGE (Step-by-Step Guide Is Also Available Now). http://exam.ignou.ac.in/ENOApply.asp PDF Download for Indira Gandhi National Open University Online Application Form.
How to Check Online Status? DD is Favour Of? Means, in whose favour Demand Draft of Examination Form is made? Steps to Download Offline Date Sheet, Hall Ticket.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2019 Last Date @ www.ignou.ac.in
But, before filling up the forms,
MUST READ these 10 most important points –
1. You can only apply in those courses, for which you’re eligible. Otherwise, your form will be cancelled. To check your eligibility, enter 9 digit enrollment number and programme code – right here.
2. Candidates will only be allowed to take the December 2019 Term End Examinations for those subjects, Assignments of which will be submitted on time. You can download assignments from here. If Assignments not submitted before the last date, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards will not be uploaded for such candidates.
3. All those candidates whose results are not yet uploaded. Such students are advised to wait for their December 2019 Term End Exam Results on www.ignou.ac.in. They should fill the December 2019 Term End Exam form only after the outcomes are announced. Though, they must fill the form before the last date i.e. 5th October 2019.
4. In case you are eligible to appear in a course in December-2019 but the course is not available in the link that is given in the first point, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301.
5. With any payment mode – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, the examination fee is Rs. 150 per course theory and Rs. 150 per course practical. Exam form fees once paid will NOT BE REFUNDED in any circumstances. Take care. The fee can only be refunded in case of technical issue. Refund will be made in the same account through which payment was done.
6. While filling up the Exam Forms, you will be asked to enter the Examination Centre Code. To know your Examination Centre Code, you can download the list in PDF here.
7. Once you’ve successfully filled the form, there will be a CONTROL NUMBER on your screen. You must note that Control Number because only with the help of it, you will be able to check your Exam Form Status 72 hours later.
8. You will be able to check your Status almost 72 hours after filling up the Exam Forms.
9. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through the International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per the International Division’s norms.
10. Admit Card or Hall Tickets for December 2019 TEE will be uploaded on this page almost 10 days prior to the beginning of Term End Examinations. Now, on this page – https://exam.ignou.ac.in, please fill your online form before the last date.
On the other hand, the IGNOU Exam Form form editing takes place in providing an excellent choice for doing it online.
So, the date will be disclosed by the officials (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec19_test) and thus do the editing in a simple manner.
Besides, the candidates have to check the status regarding examination form and do the modification accordingly.
Of course, the FAQs will help the candidates to check and edit the IGNOU Term End exam form without any hassle. The editing is necessary when you get mistakes when filling.
Hence, the editing takes place in giving the right approach for choosing the desired editing option forever.
Frequently Asked Questions – Exam Form | Fees Payment IGNOU 2018
Where to check exam status?
The candidates have to check the IGNOU Exam Form status by their cathedral website (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test).
How much does fee payment starts?
Each and every candidate must pay examination fees which are available by officials (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test).
Besides, it takes you to check the possible fee structure for everyone to undertake it and check.
Must Read to know IGNOU Exam Fees Per Subject: IGNOU Fees 2020 Structure, Payment, Refund Form & Status
Indira Gandhi National Open University Examination is conducting IGNOU Admission at the Month of December, and candidates allow you to check information quickly.
However, this examination updates are available on the official board (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test) and check it accordingly.
So, it is vital for the aspirants to check details regarding the IGNOU Exam Form of IGNOU 2018.
IGNOU Exam Form 2018 – Term End Examination Registration
The fee payment form is clearly available on the site, and hence you can check it before filling it.
Besides, it offers exclusive results which are available for the contenders to check and submit the Exam Form via online. Moreover, this offers payment mode and thus choosing the right fee form forever.
Apart from this, the last date of submission is soon announced by the officials (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test) and candidates can check and get the clear idea about examination form. Authoritatively, IGNOU Result Date Fixed Around 1.5 Months Later.
Therefore, this is vital for the candidates to check the exam form status details and check it via online @ exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test.
If you’re holding any questions regarding IGNOU Exam Form December 2019 Last Date @ www.ignou.ac.in (PDF), please let us know in the comment box below.