IGNOU Exam Form Last Date – 12 July 2021 (Latest News): Indira Gandhi National Open University has recently released a notification stating “With the approval of the competent authority, the last date for online submission of examination form for the term-end examination, June 2021, scheduled to be held from 3rd August 2021, has been extended till 12th July 2021.” This notice was officially released on 9th July. Because 9th July 2021 was the previous last date to fill IGNOU Exam Forms Online.
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date – 12 July 2021 (Latest News)
Stay in touch with www.IGNOU.guru website for minute-to-minute news.
But, before filling up the forms,
MUST-READ these 10 most important points –
1. You can only apply to those courses, for which you’re eligible. Otherwise, your form will be cancelled. To check your eligibility, enter 9 digit enrollment number and programme code – right here.
2. Candidates will only be allowed to take June 2021 Term End Examinations for those subjects, Assignments of which will be submitted on time. You can download assignments from here. If Assignments are not submitted before the last date, Hall Tickets/Admit Cards will not be uploaded for such candidates.
3. All those candidates whose results are not yet uploaded. Such students are advised to wait for their December 2019 Term End Exam Results on www.ignou.ac.in. They should fill the December 2019 Term End Exam form only after the outcomes are announced. Though, they must fill the form before the last date i.e. 5th October 2019.
4. In case you are eligible to appear in a course in June-2021 but the course is not available in the link that is given in the first point, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301.
5. With any payment mode – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, the examination fee is Rs. 150 per course theory and Rs. 150 per course practical. Exam form fees once paid will NOT BE REFUNDED in any circumstances. Take care. The fee can only be refunded in case of a technical issue. Refund will be made in the same account through which payment was done.
6. Earlier, no change in the exam centre was allowed. But, from June 2021 TEE onwards, from 1st May 2021 to 5th May 2021, if needed, students may change their IGNOU Examination Centres. On the Exam Form page, you’ll have to enter your Exam Centre Code. By selecting regional or by Entering City/ State Name’s first 3 characters (at least), you may check your Examination Centre Code on https://exam.ignou.ac.in/SelectExamList.asp
7. Once you’ve successfully filled the form, there will be a CONTROL NUMBER on your screen. You must note that Control Number because only with the help of it, you will be able to check your Exam Form Status 72 hours later.
8. You will be able to check your Status almost 72 hours after filling up the Exam Forms. Regarding unfair means (UFM Case), the previous rule was, Result of only that subject is not declared in which student was caught cheating. But, from June 2021 Term End Examination onwards, a new rule is introduced. If an IGNOU student is found cheating in the examination hall, then all his course/subject Results will be put on hold. Their remarks will show as UFM Case. And, the student will be handed over to the police.
9. In general, IGNOU students are allowed to take the Exam Centre of their choice in the whole nation. It is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. For all those candidates who’d fill Exam Form with late fee of Rs. 1000/- from 1st May 2021 to 20th May 2021, the option of Choosing Exam Centre will be ended. Thus, at their regional centre only, Exam Centre will be allotted.
10. Admit Card or Hall Tickets for June 2021 TEE will be uploaded on this page almost 10 days before the beginning of Term End Examinations. Now, on this page – https://exam.ignou.ac.in, please fill your online form before the last date.
For two hours duration, MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) type exams will be conducted for only BEVAE-180, FST and BSHF-101 Courses.
Besides, the candidates have to check the status regarding the examination form and do the modification accordingly.
Of course, the FAQs will help the candidates to check and edit the IGNOU Term End exam form without any hassle. The editing is necessary when you get mistakes when filling.
Hence, the editing takes place in giving the right approach for choosing the desired editing option forever.
Frequently Asked Questions – Exam Form | Fees Payment IGNOU 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University has recently updated the IGNOU Exam Center List 2021 for December Term End Examinations this year. Candidates will have to hit the Click on Exam Centers button. All students will first have to select their Region from a drop-down menu and then they have to enter city/ state (enter at least 3 characters) to check their Exam Center details.
Further, this web page will show you – Exam Center Code, Exam City, Add1, Add2, Add3, District/City and State.
How much does fee payment starts?
Every candidate must pay examination fees that are available by officials (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test).
Besides, it takes you to check the possible fee structure for everyone to undertake it and check.
Must Read to know IGNOU Exam Fees Per Subject: IGNOU Fees 2021 Structure, Payment, Refund Form & Status
Indira Gandhi National Open University Examination is conducting IGNOU B.Ed Admission in December, and candidates allow you to check information quickly.
However, these examination updates are available on the official board (exam.ignou.ac.in/examdec18_test) and check it accordingly.
If you’re holding any questions regarding the IGNOU Exam Form Last Date – 12 July 2021 (Latest News): This notice was officially released on 9th July. Because 9th July 2021 was the previous last date., please let us know in the comment box below.